*This post may contain affiliated links.
I think I want to do a monthly or every other month post about some finds from Amazon. This post will be including not only July and Early August but even some before then because they’re just too good not to share! Let me know what you are looking for and I will help you out!!
I honestly don’t know anyone who doesn’t have an Amazon Prime account, and you want to know why? Because Amazon is just so easy to use with quick shipping! Say it’s Monday and you need something unique for your weekend giveaway that you cannot just find at any store, you go to Amazon for that free Prime shipping and will have it delivered in time!
Here are some of my current finds that I have bought, tried on/worn, or used multiple times to give you my review!
1. Loose Button Down Tie Front Top. This should be in every women’s closet for fall. It is meant to be oversized so I would say order your regular size. It is so soft! When this came in the mail I had to try it on right away!! I have it in black but I plan to order the “oatmeal” and “red” very soon! The best part? It’s $16!
2. Side Split Long Sleeve Sweater. This is another fall staple! It is super comfortable for those chiller days or nights that come with fall! This can easily be worn all year round depending on the weather. It’s PRIME eligible and only $20!
3. Diaper Bag. If you’re a soon to be mom or just shopping around for a new diaper bag I highly recommend this one by HYBLOM. I ordered this on Prime Day back in July and have been using it ever since. The inside has 6 pockets, 1 zipper compartment and plenty of room in the middle! Theres two side pockets on the outside, with another larger zipper pocket in the front with two insulated bottle pockets and a smaller zipper pocket in the very front. On the back there’s another zippered pocket. It comes with the bag itself, a changing pad (I feel like it was really thin though) and two stroller straps for $46. A friend of mine also has this option by LAND and has said good things about it but it’s just the bag for $30.
4. This next find is a little random but I am so glad I got them! Ice Pop Pouches!! I can make my own freeze pops with or without booze (I have boozy pop recipes!!) or you can even make your kiddos yogurt pops! For 120 pieces it’s $9!
5. Chapstick. I had been on the hunt for a good chapstick that wasn’t loaded with gross chemicals and I took a chance and ordered these and I absolutely love how they keep my lips moisturized and made with 100% certified organic ingredients! For a 4 pack it’s $11.
6. Zip Up Short Sleeve Shirt. Now I bought this shirt because the zipper makes it easy to breastfeed in, and it hasn’t disappointed in that area! I believe this shirt fits true to size (I’m a size small). I’ll admit, when I ordered I wasn’t expecting the zipper to go all the way up the collar and I was worried it would be scratchy but it’s not! This find is only $18!
7. Bandana Bibs. My babe is 6 months old and must be teething because she is a drooling mess 85% of the time! These bandana bibs are not only super cute but they do their job and the wetness is contained to the bib. 8 bibs for $20!
Alright that’s all my finds for now.