Happy Thanksgiving!! I wanted to post this earlier in the week but got swamped with work! Here are some ideas for grade school children and teens!
(*This post contains affiliated links, this means I make a small commission if you purchase through the link but not through the app so if you’d like to support me I appreciate all purchases made through my links. xo)
Unicorn Pillow // Another craft that turns functional, as they can use the pillow afterwards!
Bath Bomb Lab // I bought a similar item last year for one of my nieces and she really liked being able to make the bath bomb and then use it as well!
Instax Instant Camera // I have this camera and it is so much fun and easy to use!! Get this for the wannabe photographer in your life!
Shower Speaker // Music is life, especially when you’re a teenager! I remember be on top of all the latest hits during my teen years.
Mermaid Pillow // This pillow is a must-have for any teen girl! Or even younger girls as well.
Portable Battery // They can never say their phone died with this portable battery!
Portable Printer // Just like music being everything at this age, so are pictures taken with your BFFs! With this portable printer you can share the memories!
Mermaid Makeup Brush Set // Teen girls will go crazy over this cute mermaid makeup brush set!
Virtual Reality Headset // For the gamers, virtual reality goggles!
- Put money in their college fund.
- Buy them movie passes.
- Take them on a shopping “spree” but set a spending limit! 😉
- Buy them trampoline park passes and make a “day date” out of it!
- Take them mini golfing and get ice cream afterwards.
- Buy them rock climbing passes.
- Cooking class, camera class to learn how to use their new camera, music class, or another interest of theirs that comes in class form.
- Restaurant gift cards (McDonalds, Panera, Starbucks, etc)
- Store gift cards (Target, Best Buy, Ulta, Marshalls, TJMaxx, etc)
- Plan a trip to the waterpark.
- Game night bundle (Couple of board games, snacks, etc)