When I am working, it’s super convenient to throw together a crock pot meal. My husband and I planned out our meals for the week and went shopping on Sunday [after the Packer game of course!] We decided on beef stroganoff for Monday! This is one of my FAVORITE meals and it’s so easy!
We buy a quarter of a cow, then split it with my parents. We’ve done this the last three years. Planning ahead what we want to make is key because then we know what to take out/thaw!
Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff
- 1-1 1/2 lbs stew meat
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package sliced mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, diced (I use the frozen already diced onion, no more cutting onions!!)
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 block cream cheese
1. Put all ingredients except for cream cheese into crock pot and mix it up. Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours.
2. An hour before dinner time put cream cheese in and stir.
3. Serve over noodles of your choice (my favorite are egg noodles).
What’s your favorite crock pot recipe? Tell me in the comments below!